- Healthy eating
before, during & after pregnancy
- Adolescent Pregnancy
- Low/excess weight gain
- Multiple Pregnancy
- Vegan & Vegetarianism
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (GDM)
- Pregnancy after Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiovascular &
(Hypertension, Reflux, Celiac disease, others)
* Nutritional status before pregnancy is a key factor in overall maternal health and in the risk of birth defects.
* Women who are contemplating pregnancy can make dietary and lifestyle changes that will reduce the risk of poor
* It is recommended that all pregnant women be screened for gestational diabetes during the 24th and 28th weeks of their
pregnancy with an oral glucose tolerance test.
A common saying that 'a woman is eating for two while pregnant'
implies that a mother should consume twice as much during pregnancy
... however, in reality this is not true.
Make an appointment
LENOX - JOHNS CREEK - LAWRENCEVILLE
Copyright © 2012 -All Rights Reserved - NutritionECW, LLC.
Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist serving Atlanta, Johns Creek, Suwanee, Duluth, Lawrenceville - Georgia